“It makes us happy if our guests are more than satisfied.”
Work in the 4* Nature and Wellness Hotel Kitzspitz
Live and work in the beautiful Pillerseetal region in Tyrol
The Kitzspitz in the Pillerseetal region in Tyrol is just the right size to have a really special, friendly atmosphere. Every one of our staff has daily contact with guests, and time for a good conversation.
Our staff are valuable personalities who actively contribute to the success of the Kitzspitz. We encourage them to get actively involved, and to continually put into action improvements and come up with creative ideas for our guests.
“We know our guests and would like to give them the feeling that they are totally at home on holiday”. We achieve this through honest hospitality, genuine kindness, and first-class service.
Your place in the Kitzspitz team
We are always looking for motivated new members of our team who like contact with people and bring creativity with them. We train our staff, and provide high-quality training for embarking on a further career.
Would you like to join us? Welcome to the team! Apply now!
Hotel Kitzspitz GmbH
6392 St. JakobPillerseetal in Tyrol, Austria
What is important to us
- Job enjoyment, something we are very good at
- As a team, we work together, as many hands make light work
- A good working environment. Each one of us shares the responsibility, and contributes his or her own part
- Friendliness and a willingness to help guests and colleagues is rule number 1, and our guests deserve our full attention
- We are innovative, and open to useful, helpful changes
- We try to do whatever we can to be kind to the environment
- We promote a working environment in which individuality is not lost, the quality of work always improves, and further training is encouraged
What we offer
- A secure job, provided by a responsible business
- Friendly, professional colleagues
- Accommodation in a staff house
- Free Wi-Fi in the hotel
- Use of the recreational facilities
- 5 or 6 day working week
- Opportunity for further training
- Lots of nice guests
We accommodate a maximum of 120 guests, most of them regular returning guests, predominantly from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and in winter also from Holland and England. In the summer season, from mid-May through to the end of October, they mostly come for hiking, mountain biking, riding, or to play golf, and in the winter season from mid-December through to Easter, they are here to go skiing or cross-country skiing.