It’s as if summer in the Tyrolean mountains is made for getting some exercise in the wonderful outdoors, re-energising, or simply allowing the power of nature to take its effect on you. From the awakenings of spring in May through to “golden autumn” in October, come and experience nature in all its fullness here at the Naturhotel Kitzspitz. Enjoy it either actively, or by simply letting go and relaxing, and it doesn’t matter what the weather is like either.
- Our hotel is in a perfect, peaceful, sunny position, with a large, romantic natural garden with natural bathing pool for relaxing and letting go, and with wonderful panoramic views of the Kitzbühel Alps and the Loferer Steinberge mountains.
- Pampering programme with many included services and culinary delights
- Wide range on offer for family holidays in summer in Tyrol
- Unspoiled nature for activities out in the fresh mountain air. Plenty of opportunities to experience the countryside in an active way: hiking, cycling or mountain biking right in front of the hotel, horse riding, golf, tennis, etc.
- An ideal summer holiday, whatever the weather, thanks to our hotel’s wellness and spa range with, amongst other things, indoor pool and saunas, many possible destinations for day trips in the area, bathing lakes, and indoor and outdoor pools etc.
Our spacious rooms and suites offer plenty of room for relaxation and feeling great. Make a direct booking and benefit from our best price guarantee.
There are so many things you can do on summer holidays in the Naturhotel Kitzspitz in Tyrol. Boredom is out of the question.
3 lifts operate in the summer (Fieberbrunn/Streuböden, Pillersee/Buchensteinwand, Waidring/Steinplatte), taking you up to the peaks of the surrounding mountains and into a 400 km network of hiking paths of all difficulties, from leisurely walks through to summit climbs to 2500 m, or, for example, up to the Jakobskreuz on the Buchsteinwand. Lots of the walks and cycling and mountain biking routes start right from the hotel.
Ready to tee off? Experience the fascination of golf in the Tyrolean mountains on the most beautiful golf courses in Austria. The luxury hotel Kitzspitz couldn’t be in a more central place for golfing holidays in the Pillerseetal region.
There are 10 different golf courses in the near vicinity. Within 35 km of the hotel, with attractive golf courses both in Tyrol and in the province of Salzburg. A little further afield, in a radius of about 50 km, are the golf courses at Mittersill and Zell am See. You couldn’t get more variety than this, so head out to the greens!
Golfclub Lärchenhof in Erpfendorf
|Golfclub Wilder Kaiser in Ellmau|
Dorf 2, 6352 Ellmau
T +43 5358 / 42 82, email@example.com
|25 km||27-hole (9 undercover)|
|Golfclub Schwarzsee in Kitzbühel|
Golfweg Schwarzsee 35, 6370 Kitzbühel
T +43 5356 / 66660-70, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Golfclub Eichenheim in Kitzbühel|
Eichenheim 8, 6370 Aurach near Kitzbühel
T +43 5356 / 666 15, email@example.com
|Golfclub Kitzbühel-Arosa in Kitzbühel|
Schloß Kaps 3, 6370 Kitzbühel
T +43 5356 / 630 07, firstname.lastname@example.org
|Golfclub Brandlhof in Saalfelden|
Hohlwegen 4, 5760 Saalfelden
T +43 6582 / 74875, email@example.com
|35 km||24-hole (18 + 6 hole)|
|Golfclub Urslautal in Saalfelden-Maria Alm|
Schinking 1, 5760 Saalfelden
T +43 6584 / 20 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a passionate golfer, or aspire to be one, then the Luxury Well-being Hotel Kitzspitz in the Pillerseetal region is ideal for you. Book your golf holiday in Tyrol now, or send us a no-obligation enquiry.
Our hotel’s own panorama tennis court above our natural bathing pool is ideal for exciting matches or relaxed rallies, just as you like. The surface is artificial grass and quartz sand, which means that it is immediately playable even after rain.
“Game, set, and match” thanks to our hotel’s own tennis court, and we also have some tennis rackets that you can use.
For your fitness training on holiday, the Well-being Hotel Kitzspitz has a fitness room with professional Technogym equipment for you to use. Try the running machine, exercise bike, stepper, weights, and more besides, and do something for your health when on holiday too.
Or, stay fit by going Nordic walking. If requested, we can provide Nordic walking introductory courses for beginners at the Kitzspitz Hotel Pillerseetal. Of course, we provide sticks to borrow, and Nordic walking tours to join in with.
- Running & jogging: There are plenty of running routes near the Hotel Kitzspitz
- Archery: There are several archery courses nearby
- Fishing – Some time in amongst nature: At the Lauchsee and Pillersee lakes and at the fishing pool “Forellenranch”
- Rowing boats and pedalos for hire on the Pillersee lake, beach volleyball court
- Climbing, secured climbing routes and rockfaces to climb via ferrata, and indoor an climbing hall at Familienland
- Canyoning, rafting, paragliding, balloon rides, and parachute jumping for adrenaline junkies
- Summer biathlon, Timoks Coaster, mountaincart run and lots more
There’s so much to discover in Tyrol and its surroundings. Lots of places are very conveniently located for the Hotel Kitzspitz. Here are a few of the highlights that you shouldn’t miss out on.
Attractions and places to visit in the valley / in the region
- The Pillersee/Buchensteinwand lift and the Jakobskreuz (The lift is right next to the hotel)
- Fieberbrunn lift - Timoks Alm
- Waidring lift - Triassic Park (DE)
- “Familienland” fun park (DE)
- “Latschenkieferbrennerei Mack” distillery in St. Ulrich
- Saalachtaler Naturgewalten - The natural wonders of the Saalachtal
- Mine and mining Museum in Leogang
- Leogang lifts
- Hornpark St. Johann climbing park
- “Schaukäserei Wilder Käser” cheese makers (DE) in Gasteig bei St. Johann
- Deer park (DE) in Aurach near Kitzbühel
- Kitzbüheler Horn - Alpenhaus (DE)
- Hexenwasser in Söll (DE)
- National Park Centre in Mittersill
- Krimml waterfalls
- Großglockner High Alpine Road
- “Wild- & Freizeitpark Ferleiten” Deer and animal park with fun park