The Pillerseetal region has one of the most beautiful networks of routes for mountain biking and cycling holidays. Whether you are looking for demanding, sporty tours, or prefer leisurely family cycle rides, here in the Pillerseetal region you are sure to find the right type of tour.
- Cycle paths and mountain bike routes of all difficulties with fantastic views of the Tyrolean mountains
- Lots of Alpine huts offering refreshment and accessible by bike
- 800 km of marked cycle paths and mountain bike routes in and around the Pillerseetal region
- 26 mountain bike tours between 700 and 2,100 m above sea level (5 difficult, 15 medium, and 6 easy)
- Guided mountain bike tours in the Pillerseetal region
- 3 different cycling roundtrips (between 20 and 70 km in length)
- The Buchensteinwandrunde, Kalkstein-Runde, and Steinberg-Runde (sculpture cycling route)
- Free cycling and mountain biking map
- A big attraction for racing bike riders: the Kitzbüheler Horn, very nearby
- For downhill bikers and freeriders, the Leogang Bike Park is just a 20 min drive away, with downhill routes, jump park, kids mini bike park with summer tubing and more. The Bike Park Leogang, for extreme bikers
Electric biking holidays in the Pillerseetal region
Electric bikes are available to hire from us at the hotel and from all of the sports shops in the Pillerseetal region, and can be charged at any of the designated charging points. Pick up a free electric biking map of the Kitzbühel Alps from the tourist office. Find out more about electric biking in the Pillerseetal region.
The Pillerseetal region – The right place for biking adventures!
The Kitzspitz – Luxury hotel for mountain bikers and leisure bikers
- Mountain bike and trecking bike hire at the Kitzspitz (and E-Bikes for € 12,00)
- Bike cellar for storage of bikes and professional bikes brought by guests
- Located right next to the Buchensteinwand bike tour
- Ideal starting point for all cycling and mountain biking tours
- Intersport Günther sports shop for replacement parts and service, right next to the Hotel Kitzspitz
- Washing area for hosing your bike down (Bike Wash)
- Fill up your bike drinks bottle at our juice bar