The weather for your holiday in the Pillerseetal region
The forecast for your wonderful holiday in Tyrol
Here you will find what the weather is expected to be like during your holiday in the Pillerseetal region. Whether hiking weather or skiing weather, here is the weather forecast for in St. Jakob in Pillerseetal for the next few days:
- 19.01.2020morningTemperature-2°C/28°FSunshine20%Freezing level300
- 19.01.2020afternoonTemperature-1°C/30°FSunshine40%Freezing level700
- 20.01.2020MondayTemperature2°C/36°FSunshine80%Freezing level1100
- 21.01.2020TuesdayTemperature7°C/45°FSunshine100%Freezing level3000
- TrendTemperature →Sunshine →Freezing level →
ForecastIn the Alps, the cold northerly airflow will also persist on Sunday. These conditions will only allow a few clear spells; it will remain very cloudy to overcast and it will snow at times.
TrendOn Monday, a stable area of high pressure will build, with clouds dissipating and temperatures rising. And the best news is that there are still many nice days to come!
copyright by Privater Wetterdienst Aufwind, Bernhard Gorgulla, 6020 Innsbruck
Copying of this content and linking to this page is not permitted without prior written consent.