The weather for your holiday in the Pillerseetal region
The forecast for your wonderful holiday in Tyrol
Here you will find what the weather is expected to be like during your holiday in the Pillerseetal region. Whether hiking weather or skiing weather, here is the weather forecast for in St. Jakob in Pillerseetal for the next few days:
- 02.06.2020morningTemperature15°C/59°FSunshine80%Freezing level3300
- 02.06.2020afternoonTemperature22°C/72°FSunshine70%Freezing level3500
- 03.06.2020WednesdayTemperature23°C/73°FSunshine60%Freezing level3600
- 04.06.2020ThursdayTemperature20°C/68°FSunshine20%Freezing level3300
- TrendTemperature ↓Sunshine →Freezing level ↓
ForecastCentral European weather is still in summer lethargy! Under weak high pressure, moderately humid, warm air will continue to move into our region. A typical summer day is therefore awaiting us with plenty of sunshine during the day, increasing cloud in the afternoon and thunderstorms in the later afternoon and evening.
TrendSlowly but surely we have to mentally prepare for more unstable weather. Already tomorrow, it will begin to change with showers or thunderstorms.
copyright by Privater Wetterdienst Aufwind, Bernhard Gorgulla, 6020 Innsbruck
Copying of this content and linking to this page is not permitted without prior written consent.