The weather for your holiday in the Pillerseetal region
The forecast for your wonderful holiday in Tyrol
Here you will find what the weather is expected to be like during your holiday in the Pillerseetal region. Whether hiking weather or skiing weather, here is the weather forecast for in St. Jakob in Pillerseetal for the next few days:
- 18.10.2019morningTemperature8°C/46°FSunshine60%Freezing level3200
- 18.10.2019afternoonTemperature15°C/59°FSunshine50%Freezing level3300
- 19.10.2019SaturdayTemperature15°C/59°FSunshine40%Freezing level3300
- 20.10.2019SundayTemperature18°C/64°FSunshine60%Freezing level3600
- TrendTemperature ↑Sunshine ↑Freezing level ↑
ForecastA strong low pressure area is situated over the Bay of Biscay at the moment. With warm air from the Mediterranean moving in at the front of the system, foehn winds will pick up.
We will therefore see a dry mix of sunshine and clouds with relatively high temperatures for the season.
TrendBefore Monday, the foehn winds and moderately cloudy and showery weather will persist. From Tuesday, the weather conditions will change;. It will be sunny with summer-like temperatures.
copyright by Privater Wetterdienst Aufwind, Bernhard Gorgulla, 6020 Innsbruck
Copying of this content and linking to this page is not permitted without prior written consent.