4* Naturhotel Kitzspitz in Tyrol
Wonderful family & wellness holidays at any time of the year
Living with and from nature is what we live out here in the Naturhotel Kitzspitz in Pillerseetal everyday. Our Nature and Well-being Hotel is nestled in the wonderful scenery of the Pillersee valley, in the Kitzbühel Alps in the holiday paradise of Tyrol. Whether you are planning a walking holiday in summer, mountain biking, swimming, and exploring nature, or are planning a winter skiing and cross-country skiing holiday in the Kitzbühel Alps, our 4 star Naturhotel in Pillerseetal, Austria offers the perfect combination of nature and wellness.
As the only THE hotel in Tyrol (Traditionelle Europäische Heilkunde), our guests enjoy healthy cuisine together with wellness and spa treatments that use herbs from our own garden.
Accommodation at the Naturhotel in Austria
Enjoy feeling great all round on holiday in our new rooms and suites. Make a direct booking and enjoy our best price guarantee.
6 good reasons to spend holidays in the Naturhotel Kitzspitz in Tyrol
- Ideal location: in winter, the hotel is right next to the piste and the cross-country ski trail, and near to Austria’s largest ski area, the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang. In summer, you can enjoy the peaceful sunny location in the country, perfect for re-energising on holiday.
- Our large, romantic nature garden with its natural bathing pool and herb garden and the wellness areas Garden Spa and pool house with its 6 saunas, indoor-outdoor pool; this is the right place to enjoy relaxed wellness holidays in the Tyrolean mountains.
- Feel great all-round, and enjoy being spoiled by the wide range of included premium-inclusive-services
- Variety is guaranteed at the Naturhotel Kitzspitz, the Family Select Hotel in Tyrol. Families especially love it here; perfect for a cross-generation holiday with the whole family.
- A wide range of recreational activities for enjoying nature and exercise in the unique Pillerseetal scenery. Perfect for holidays with all the family.
- An especially friendly and personal holiday atmosphere and excellent quality of cuisine – regional, fresh, and without additives
Sustainable holidays in the Naturhote Kitzspitz in the Kitzbühel Alps
An unforgettable holiday here in the Naturhotel Kitzspitz in the unspoiled nature of Tyrol is also a sustainable one; stays in the Naturhotel Kitzspitz are environmentally friendly. If you come in an electric car, you can fill up at our E-garage with its photovoltaic charging facility, or if you arrive by train, you can continue to us on the free bus service; you can also borrow our electric car for a day trip.
Sustainability is more than just a buzzword for us here at the Naturhotel in Tyrol. Find out more about how we run the Naturhotel Kitzspitz in a sustainable way, always considering the environment. We know that it is only in doing this that will retain the unique scenery here for future generations, something that we consider very important.
Wellness & nature – Restful holidays for pleasure-seekers
We have dedicated ourselves to restful holidays for pleasure-seekers, and your valuable days with us are dear to our hearts. Whatever your age, and whether you are here as a family, individual, or a couple, you can appreciate nature and enjoy some exercise in summer or in winter, in fact at any time of year. Come to be active, to be spoiled, and to relax.
- Are you a pleasure-seeker who appreciates delicious food, a good glass of wine, having some time for yourself, and enjoying unforgettable moments in beautiful natural surroundings?
- Do you appreciate clean mountain air, drinking-quality water, and exercise in the wonderful nature of Tyrol?
- Do you respect nature, wanting to be able to enjoy the beautiful scenery in future too?
Do you recognise yourself in any of the above? If so, then the Naturhotel Kitzspitz in Tyrol is surely the right place for you.
We look forward to your visit!
Find out more about our 4* Naturhotel in Pillerseetal
If you would like to spend a Well-being Holiday in Pillerseetal, enjoying the wonderful surroundings, then please send us a no-obligation enquiry, or book online for the best price, or take a look at the packages we offer.