We are your cross-country hotel in Austria
Cross-country in Pillerseetal
Right in front of Hotel Kitzspitz you have access to the variety-packed trail network in Pillerseetal, which has more than 100km of very well-tended cross-country trails.
A biathlon & cross-country paradise in the Kitzbühel Alps
Cross-country skiing in the most snow-assured region in Tyrol
- 100 km trails - classic and skating - with the piste seal of approval
- Sinus cross-country school and Sport Günther in St. Ulrich and Nordic Academy in Hochfilzen
- Biathlon centre in Hochfilzen, Biathlon World Cup in December
- Taster Biathlon week, open to everyone in Hochfilzen
- Snow-assured in spite of its location at 800 metres altitude – Pillerseetal has the longest valley snow coverage, in all of Tyrol, and therefore has the longest trail period in spring
- Snow-covered trails and 3 floodlit trails
- To safeguard the quality of the trails, there is a fee for using the trails.
Cross-country skiing & Wellness
An ideal combination
After exercise in the clear mountain air, relax in the wellness & spa area of the nature and wellness hotel, the Kitzspitz. Dive in to the indoor & outdoor pool and enjoy the infusions in the sauna area. Spacious relaxation rooms with views to the mountain panorama invite you to dream. Give yourself over to the gentle hands of our trained spa staff and choose from a wide selection of treatments.
Your cross-country hotel in Austria is waiting for you
Make a no-obligation enquiry for your cross-country skiing holiday in the Kitzspitz