It is easy to get children enthusiastic about nature and the mountains here while walking or during a family hike. And quite in passing, you also get to teach them about how to behave responsibly in nature.
Walks right on the hotel doorstep
The walks which start right outside the hotel invite you to enjoy a leisurely time together in Pillerseetal . Whether it is with prams, a tricycle or a balance bike, there is definitely so much much to explore.
Whatever the weather, our children's pool is a winner, it is also ideal for learning how to swim since children can still stand up and there is also a slide into the infant pool area.
Relax and enjoy your family holiday in Tyrol from the outset, with plenty of facilities for children.
- High chairs and chair cushions, children’s crockery
- Play options to keep them busy during times when they are waiting (painting sets and books)
- Children's buffet menu, to speed things up, so children don’t have to wait
- Children's drinks from the drinks facility
- Ice-cream instead of dessert
- Children's beds, night light, baby phone facility via the telephone
- Foot stool in the bathroom, WC children’s seat (if required)
- Kettle, bottle warmer, bed rail
- Baby package with nappy pail, baby bath, baby changing mat
Does the guest card include cable car use in Pillerseetal as well as the price of the room?
No, unfortunately cable car use is not included in the guest card, but bus and train use in the Kitzbühel Alps is. An inclusive ticket for the cable cars can be purchased as an add-on. (Pillerseetal Card or the Kitzbühel Alps Summer Card)
Does the Kitzspitz - wellness and family hotel in Tyrol - offer child supervision or a children’s club?
No, unfortunately we do not offer child supervision.
Are children allowed in the indoor and outdoor pools at nature hotel Kitzspitz?
Of course. Jumping in and playing ball games is however not permitted when other guests are swimming in the pool. Please note: We would ask that infants wear swim nappies when they are in the pool!
How big is the Kitzspitz, 4 star family hotel?
Our hotel has only 60 rooms, but these are cosy and familial.
Do all rooms have a balcony in this wellness family hotel in Tyrol?
Yes, all our rooms have a balcony, some even have a terrace.