Hotel with natural swimming pond & sauna
A dreamy swimming and natural adventure awaits, with a water temperature of 30-32 °C, depending on the season, in the large outdoor pool which has an inside swim area too. After your swim you can relax in one of the fantastic relaxation rooms which provides views into nature, or in the sauna.
In summer relax and take in the sunshine in the wonderful nature garden at the natural swim pond, which is in the best sunny location. With views from the lounger or from the pool or to the dreamy mountain backdrop, you get to enjoy he best holiday experiences.
Our 4 star hotel which has various pools
Pure water and wellness pleasure awaits you year-round in your 4 star hotel with pool.
For spring and autumn we do of course provide you with cosy blankets, so you can lie in the garden, or on the covered hammocks by the pool.
Relaxing indoor & outdoor pool
- 15 m swim lane, with dreamy views to the mountains
- 30-32°C water temperature
(all months with ‘R’ are hotter)
- Whirlpool benches indoors and outdoors
- Atmospheric lighting in the evenings
- Longer pool & sauna evenings on Thursdays - up to 22.00 from march to november
Natural swimming pond
- Natural swimming pond with waterfall
- 15 x 6 m (swim area) in the natural bathing pond
- Best time to bathe is from June to September when it is 24°C on average
- Garden spa with outdoor sauna and relaxation rooms, right next to the swimming pond
- Extensive lounger area with lots of loungers
Family pool with children's pool
- 34°C swim temperature
- Children's pool - 90 cm in depth, with waterfall
- Ideal for swimming and learning how to dive
- Swim boards, swim noodles and diving toys
- Baby area, 20cm water depth with spray fish toy and mini slide
- Water toys (for the children's pool; please do not use in the indoor pool or the outdoor pool)
Adults Only Spa and Sauna
In the sauna area in the Kitzspitz and in the relaxation rooms, we have brought nature into the wellness area. Spread across 2 wellness areas (pool house and garden spa house) you will find a variety of saunas and relaxation options to choose from.
Soft colours and warm wood provide an ideal ambience for well-being and relaxation in the Adults Only garden spa sauna area, and in the sauna and relaxation area at the indoor and outdoor pools. Enjoy the damp heat in the steam bath or in the salt water steam bath, and the aroma of Alpine herbs in the organic herb sauna, with views to the natural surroundings.
Garden Spa House
- Finnish outdoor sauna 90° C, with views to the Lofer Mountains
- Naked outdoor area at the outdoor sauna, oriented to the meadows and the mountains
- Organic herb sauna 55° C with views to the lush surroundings and to the ski piste in the winter
- Aromatherapy steam bath 45° C
- 2 panorama relaxation rooms, with views to the Steinberg or to the idyllic natural swimming area
- Tea bar with Sonnentor organic teas
- 3 beauty and massage rooms for massage and cosmetics, as well as herbal baths to help you relax
The Garden Spa House is a relaxation and adults only area. Entry is teenagers aged 13 and over is only permitted when they are accompanied by an adult.
- Panorama sauna 80-85°C with pool views
- Salt water steam bath 48°C
- Infra-red relaxation cabins with lounger
- Large pool relaxation room with the aroma of Swiss pine
- ‘Stille’ room with lounger boxes and open fire
- Covered open-air swing loungers at the pool
- Tea bar with Sonnentor organic teas
Pools & Natural swimming pond
Garden Spa House & pool house
- Relaxation rooms: 09:00 – 20:00
- Saunas in the garden spa house: 11.00 to 19.30
- Saunas in the pool house: 14.00 to 19.30 (earlier on request when the weather is not great)
During peak sauna time from 17.00-19.00, we request that all families and children are quiet out of respect for other adult sauna users. All saunas are naked areas where swimming attire is not worn.
Massage & Beauty
Relaxing massages and beauty treatments give you the gift of a sense of well-being and renewed energy.
Cleansing fasts & Detox
Enjoy a cleansing fast and detox treatment here with us in Naturhotel Kitzspitz.